Final Expense from CVS
Tap the potential of adding final expense from CVS Health to your product portfolio — submit your request today
A funeral can be one of the largest family expenses – running $7,360 or more on average, not including the cemetery plot, tombstone, and other related costs.*
Fortunately, now you can give your clients peace of mind from a name they know and rely on every day: CVS Health. Our Individual Whole Life Insurance offers:
• Eligibility is determined by a few simple medical questions
• Available super preferred rate***, 10% lower than the preferred rate
• Flexible coverage amounts with a low minimum policy requirement
• Easy quoting and eApp process
• Strong commission over and above your Med Supp incentives
Get started with the name that leads to peace of mind for your clients — and opportunity for you.
For Agent Use Only. Not For Public Distribution.
*Bankrate.com survey of over 1,000 U.S. adults, January 2020
**The National Funeral Directors Association, 2016
***Your clients may qualify for the super preferred rate on Final Expense if you were issued a CVS Health/Aetna company Medicare Supplement policy underwritten in the last 180 days. The Final Expense super preferred rate is 10% lower than the preferred rate.